Strategic Alabang Location of Avida Towers

Avida Towers Alabang is located within Madrigal Business Park along Alabang-Zapote Road.


Experience the convenient living at Avida Towers Alabang with more space for a growing family and for investment purposes. The units are roomy and designed to provide natural lighting and ventilation for a cozy living. Each tower has its own clubhouse for convenient get-together.

Available for sale: Tower 1 (total of 2 towers)

Unit Floor Area : 22.4-53.48 sqm
Available Condo units : Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom
List Price Range : 1.6-4.7M (with VAT)

2 comments:

  1. One of the impressive tower I have ever seen in the history of my life and it is for the first time I have heard about these towers. Now days I am planning to buy an apartment for my personal livings. It is true that I can't access Avida Towers but I think some times apartments are good enough to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great opportunity! Really great offer

    ReplyDelete